Up to 63!


The previous 33
Originally uploaded by theercs
I've been working on making a nine-patch a day. OK... there's often quite a few days in between, and then I make a few... but I've decided there aren't any rules. I've got almost enough to make a good size quilt! My plan is to put white sashing between them all - I got some cute white-on-white fabric for it on Shop Hop! My quilt group has be farming me lots of yummy scraps, and many of them are in here too! Anyway... it'll be interesting when done. I've got lots of brights, but definitely not all... kind of eclectic mix! It's been easy to do, bit by bit!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well done, I love the colours in the ones I can see. I really loved your trip around the world style nine patch with the greens, is that more time consuming than white sashing? I have to confess I'm not a big fan of white sashing, though it did work on your hawaiian quilt - did you ever find a border for it?
Unknown said…
can't wait to see it together!!

Popular posts from this blog

UFO #10 Complete... A Long Time Coming

Apple Crisp Quilt Done!

Baby Quilt a la Stack & Slash