Every year I kind of check my list of UFO's, but don't always get too far in completing items on the list. When I went looking in my quilt room at my UFO's, it turns out I have soooo many quilts that just need quilted! Tops are made, backs are made, binding is even made for most of them. The ONLY thing they need is quilted. (Can you tell that part makes me nervous?)
I decided I'm going to bite the bullet and aim for quilting one quilt a month and get those things out! Some are small and not so scary (like for charity), so I can start on one or two of those, right?
Here's my list. I just chose alphabetical order. Judy's going to draw one number out of a hat each month and we'll work on that one! I know... there are 13... but I just wanted to list every one that was basically ready to go.
1. Apple Crisp (top, back and binding done) - started September 2002
3. Baby Boy turtles (actually basted) - started April 2010
5. Baby Flannel for church (top and back done) - acquired November 2010
6. Bright Valori Wells Flowers (top, back and binding done) - started January 2006
8. Hip to be Square Amy Butler (top, back and binding done) - started January 2010
9. Jar Quilt (top, back and binding done) - started March 2000