Friday, January 28, 2011

Baby Boy Quilt (in lieu of #6)


Baby Boy Quilt
Originally uploaded by theercs
OK... for the Judy's UFO Challenge I got out my #6 quilt to do the quilting. When I put it up on the quilt wall to mull over quilting designs, it had totally wavy borders. Very weird, because I'm usually fairly careful about that. Well, due to weeks of illness, etc., I ran out of time to get that one repaired and quilted, so I opted for still completing one that was a bit easier.

This one was already basted, and needed for the church babies soon, so I was able to complete it at our Quilt Retreat at Seabeck Conference Center. We had such a wonderful weekend, and it was fun to accomplish a few things! I also did the repairs on the original #6, so I should be able to get that one quilted soon as well!

So, off to an OK start on my UFO completion goals! And a fun retreat to boot! Hopefully I can keep it up!