Argghh! I almost made it - just finishing the binding. But it's been one of the more wild months I've had in my life - so I'm thinking that what I got done is more than I expected.
I liked the quilting pattern I did. Had trouble with the thread breaking constantly. Tried different needles, different threads, etc. Finally, after MUCH breakage, and quitting for the day, I discovered that it could just be that I'm trying to go to fast (imagine that). I did the last section more patiently and slowly, and guess what... no breaking!
I'll post another pic when it's all done... but this will have to do for now!