Almost Finished UFO

Almost Finished UFO by theercs
Almost Finished UFO, a photo by theercs on Flickr.
Argghh! I almost made it - just finishing the binding. But it's been one of the more wild months I've had in my life - so I'm thinking that what I got done is more than I expected.

I liked the quilting pattern I did. Had trouble with the thread breaking constantly. Tried different needles, different threads, etc. Finally, after MUCH breakage, and quitting for the day, I discovered that it could just be that I'm trying to go to fast (imagine that). I did the last section more patiently and slowly, and guess what... no breaking!

I'll post another pic when it's all done... but this will have to do for now!

Comments

Donna~~ said…
Well congrats on your progress--even if there's binding left to do! I had a really good month for completing things, but last month was a real struggle, so hope things balance out for you too, and it's done soon!
JudyCinNC said…
That looks complete to me - wonderful job. Judy C in NC
Great job - I love those fabrics!
Jennifer said…
looks great from here! i love the fresh colors...
Not sure what you definition... of finished for this challenge was... but someting done is better than nothing done... so I'd consider it a FINISH!!! and since the binding is on... well it's nearly done.
Carol said…
It's so close -- hold it up so we can see!!

Popular posts from this blog

UFO #10 Complete... A Long Time Coming

Apple Crisp Quilt Done!

Baby Boy Quilt (in lieu of #6)