Mail, and a little help...

I got some new toys in the mail today! I watched a show on The Quilt Show about doing machine applique that looks like it's been done by hand. Got me all inspired to learn how to do applique on my machine...can't wait to start!
Do you have a quilting helper? Mine - Sigmund - is so very helpful. It's especially nice when he swishes his tail around where I'm rotary cutting or under the sewing machine needle. I've warned him that this may not be the best for his look, but I don't think he's listening.

I got a couple of baby quilts quilted! I'll show pics when they get the binding finished!

betsy

Comments

Tonya Ricucci said…
Sigmund is beautiful. Cats always have to be in the way.

Popular posts from this blog

UFO #10 Complete... A Long Time Coming

Apple Crisp Quilt Done!

Baby Quilt a la Stack & Slash