One Done!

Berry Strippy #1 is done! Yeah! I finished the binding on our trip home from watching our niece Anne graduate from Willamette (and a little during a Mariners game on TV). I so can't believe she's graduating from college already - she was one of the two cutest little flower girls in our wedding, and I can't possibly be old enough for her to be that old! Man, where does the time go?

So nice to have one of my UFO's actually done! It's been "almost done" for a really long time. 



Yesterday at Friendship Quilting Day I got LW's quilt back done finally! (LW is short for Little Wolfe - my nephew's current nickname - pronounced "L-Dub". We kinda figured "Little P" wasn't very dignified for a little boy.) Now I just need to get the kids quilts together!



I also got started on my row - coming up with the "correct" idea is always the hardest part!

Well, I'm off to barbecue with the family (Dad's birthday and LW's birthday) - the first barbecue of the year!

Betsy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFO #10 Complete... A Long Time Coming

Apple Crisp Quilt Done!

Baby Quilt a la Stack & Slash